Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Land of Many Rishis

Well Blogger seems to want to erase my post every time I get started today, so I'll keep it brief...

Rishikesh is definitely the place to recoup and reground in your own civilization....

Every time I have a question, I meet someone who shows me the answer. I am gaining new faith in the perfection of things, in intuition, and trust. I met so many interesting people and am staying in a guest house that is all young "hippies" who stay up around an indoor fire making music all night. I just arrived yesterday, but already I walk around town and see familiar people going to this yoga class, or that breakfast date. It is a small town of tourists, pilgrims, all mixed in with India and the Himalayan foothills, and the flowing Ganges.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home