Monday, March 14, 2005

Onward?

Can I be the first to leave this party? This is what travelling is like. We have gelled, our group, quite well. No one wants to leave, but no one really has to, most of these lovlies are here for several months. I am feeling so strongly that I am fighting with time. I want to stay!!!! There are so many places to explore! So many conversations to have! This is why life. This is why reality. This is why duality... because yay people! Yay places, yay feelings, yay every single perspective of reality, every road-side chai wallah, every cow, every ganges beach. everything.

Yesterday was beautiful - one conversation to another. I am learning so much here, so much about Israel! haha... But it is important and they are a fascinating bunch and I think the tension of their world, the polarity, the beauty of the perspective, I think it makes strong, intelligent people.

I really am a sponge - picking up all the little mannerisms, the indian head bob, the israeli "tst", the manner of speaking when you are translating in your head and picking words carefully. Being a sponge works for me. I used to think I knew something, now I think I know only one thing - me. And everything else is a beautiful maze, a fascinating story. Knowing something is lonely, knowing nothing is full. You are only the richest when you have nothing, you are the poorest when you have one thing. and the rest is a pointless struggle. I have emptied out and am soaking in the world.

I really love you all. I really do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home